Used 1981 Toyota FJ-45 Land Cruiser
Request A Test Drive
Make An Offer
- Gray Vinyl
- 4-Speed Manual
- 4.2 Liter Inline 6-Cyl
Dallas Motorsports is excited to present this very unique 1981 FJ45 Land Cruiser that has just arrived to our Wylie, TX Showroom.
This Bellatrix Yellow ( formerly Beige ) FJ45 was imported from Saudi Arabia in May 2015 with 72,000 original Kilometers showing on the clock. The rust free FJ45 was in excellent original condition when it arrived to the US to its new owner. Once imported, the FJ was the recipient of a light, but complete, cosmetic and mechanical restoration with Toyota OEM NOS parts that the owner had sourced from all over the world. The local Toyota dealer did the majority of the restoration ( receipts included ) including a light restoration of the original PC11 plaid interior.
This particular FJ45 also has the very rare rear jack gear on the rear of the bed to lower the spare found on very trucks.
Highlights of the NOS parts include:
- All rubber trim including window seals, bumper/bed stops, and weatherstripping
- All original pull knobs and brake warning light
- Interior and Exterior mirrors and sun visors
- Replaced Speedometer and gauges ( original cluster showing KM on removal is included )
- New Steering Column, Steering Wheel / Cover, and Signal stalk
- New Ashtray and Glove Box covvers, Shift Knobs, and Gear Shift Plaques
- All factory tools and jack have been properly refinished
- Door Panels, Locks, Door Pulls, and Window handles all replaced
- New Wipers and covers
- Cooling system, hoses, and gaskets all replaced
- Ignition System replaced
- Factory Land Cruiser specific Fog Lights
- OEM key and lock set ( doors, ignition, and spares )
- New Power Steering pump and reservoir
- Restored PC11 plaid interior
- All new factory emblems, bezels, side signals, rear lights
- Original Work Drop light with connection in glove box
- Refurbished original stereo
- Original pick up bed that has been Rhino-Lined in the paint color to match
In addition to the long list of NOS parts replaced above, the new owner also had a complete Vintage Air/Heat system installed that included a windshield defroster and driver side vents. To add to the drive-ability, the owner had a hidden bluetooth radio installed behind the glove box along with custom magnetic speaker mounts so no holes had to be drilled for the install.
The carpet and insulation pad were replaced along with a new headliner.
A full booklet is included with OEM condition pictures, import documents, loading in UAE, arrival in the US, and all the supporting documentation along the way.
This is by far one of the most exceptional FJ45's we have had or seen in quite some time and we are excited to have been given the opportunity to re-home such a unique piece of Toyota heritage.
Please call or text Karl Lenderman at 817-994-4326 or email us at Sales@DallasMotorSports.com for more information or to schedule a time to visit our facility and view the FJ45 in person.